Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The times they are a changing.

I finished my semester. It is the best feeling in the world to know that I can spend the days doing what I want and just playing with my Emily. She's so good. She's so happy and smiley. She learned to eat her feet the other day and it's so darn cute. She can be a little stinker too. If I don't hold her bottle just right she screams and if I try to burp her before she's ready she cries like I broke her heart. And I just can't help laughing...am I a horrible mother? I think not. Her crumpled little cry face is so cute! I can't help loving her more and more every time I look at her.

I am so excited for Friday! I get to go back to camp so that I can bring James home on Saturday! Then he doesn't have to leave me again! I have such a sweet husband. He bought me some scrapbook stuff and I have become addicted! I could sit and do it all day if I had more pictures. But i have lots of plans for it. It is currently my new favorite hobby...out of my numerous ones. James likes guns...I like crafty things. Both are expensive... so.... hmmm.

Next week we are headed to California to visit James' family. Then back to Rexburg to pack and then off to Missouri. I'm so excited for it. I'm excited that both sets of grandparents get to see Emily again. Mostly because I want to show off my beautiful baby but also because they want to see her too. :) I'm a proud mommy.

Anyway... yeah this summer is coming to an end and a new page is turning. This fall will be different because we actually get to build a house to live in. Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment