Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Longest Phone Conversation We've Ever Had

Late last night James called me like he usually does and it being the last night to apply for FAFSA to make the deadline we decided to do them together so we could help each other with the info we needed. Well James took so long to get the internet to work where he was and I started cruising through it but got stuck... so we both got frustrated beyond belief. Then James was suddenly DONE and I was still stuck and had to fill it out the long way. It took me forever and I was ready to cry because it just kept asking more and more questions I didn't have the answers to and then wouldn't ya know it, I found out that I answered one question wrong way back so I changed that answer and I was done with the whole application process. We were on the phone for close to an hour and a half. I think the longest phone conversation we have ever had before had never even lasted half an hour. Haha but this one probably doesn't even count because more than half of it was silence while we worked on our applications. But it was nice that we were able to do it together.
James is enjoying Scout camp. After this week is over he only has two weeks left and and then he's home for a while. I thought I'd add a few pictures of where he is.




It's such a pretty place. We really enjoyed our time there last year and were excited that James was invited back this year. We will miss it next year.

1 comment:

  1. I must confess-I'd rather be in the mountains during this hot season!

    ReplyDelete