Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The New Blog

So we've been wanting to start a blog for a while and I finally set one up. I haven't had a chance to run the design by James but I like it. James is working this summer as the Program Director of Camp Little Lemhi Scout Camp and Emily and I stay home. I'm finishing up my semester at BYU-Idaho and getting ready to start packing up the house so we can move in a few months. Emily is growing up so fast. She's almost 5 months old. She just 12lbs and 24 in. long. She's scooting around on the floor and rolling over and she love to stand up...with help. She has the biggest smiles and shares them all the time with everybody. I'm excited to keep up with this blog. Gotta go feed little pants now.

1 comment:

  1. yeay! i'm so excited to be able to read your blog and see pictures of your adorable little girl!!

    ReplyDelete