Saturday, February 18, 2012

Smoothies!

When I was pregnant all I could think of were two things. Tater tots and fruit smoothies! I borrowed my sisters blender so many times but never got around to getting my own. Well I've been wanting my own for so long now. My mom gave me her food processor but that just left lumps. Yesterday my sweet husband took me to the store to try to find a magic bullet or something similar. I got an Oster MyBlend. I love it. It's so much quieter than the food processor and makes such smooth smoothies. I love it. I'm all set for baby number two! Whenever that is. Not for a while I hope. In the meantime I can enjoy delicious smoothies to my hearts content! Funny thing is...I'm not that big on tater tots anymore.

Emily is walking! Ok so she only takes about three or four steps at a time and then sits down but it's a start. And we praise her to the sky and she get's so excited. She is a talker. All of a sudden she just goes off and tells me all about it. Or she'll tall random objects all about it. This morning she told her gate a very long story. It was so cute. Why do I never have my camera handy at times like these? Ahhh! I hope she lets me catch her at it again soon when I can record it. I hear so many people say that they want to use the pictures that they take of their kids as blackmail one day or to embarrass them at their weddings but all I want them for is so I can preserve the memory I have of my precious little girl. I love her so much and I'm gonna have to find some kind of tactic to counter her get out of jail free card... anytime she knows I'm getting on to her she snuggles and gives me kisses... which immediately melts my heart. Oh boy. I love that little girl!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment