Friday, January 27, 2012

Welcome Home!

For the past 6 months our little family lived in my parents basement. It was great ans it was not so great. But now we are on our own once more in a great little two bedroom apartment in Springfield. James works and goes to school, I stay home with Emily and do on-line classes. I love having my own place again. I like cleaning it and cooking in my own kitchen. I've been busy and I like it.
Emily is crawling and almost walking. In my kitchen I have a set of drawers that goes all the way down to the floor and yesterday I found Emily sitting in the bottom drawer and my tablecloths scattered across the floor. I laughed so hard. She just sat there looking so proud of herself. Oh she's so fun. She certainly keeps me on my toes.

I found out today just how much I can get done in a short amount of time. In two hours I cleaned the entire house -minus the bathroom- and organized my cabinets. All the while with Emily under my feet or tugging at my pants trying to walk holding on to my leg. It was fun to race myself. But now I have nothing much to clean tomorrow...so maybe I'll get to work on some projects! That will be fun. I have so many projects started that I haven't finished. Maybe now I can get some done. Here's to projects finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment